- Report and Support: If you submit a report with details, a specially trained Student Liaison Officer or Dignity Contact will be in touch within 2 University Working Days. Your report will not trigger a formal complaints process, and the advisor can confidentially speak to you about both your reporting and support options. You will never be forced to submit a report to the police, or a Formal Complaint to the University- as this is your choice.
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor: The University Outreach ISVA is an independent point of contact for anyone who has been affected by sexual violence and offers emotional support and advocacy to anyone who is in crisis and their supporters. The ISVA can support both students and staff of the University of Warwick.
- University of Warwick Wellbeing Support Services: the University’s dedicated wellbeing services can support you with practical and emotional issues impacting your wellbeing or mental health and aspects of University life, including referrals for counselling and psychology support. The Wellbeing Advisers can also provide impartial guidance and support in relation to practical issues such as accommodation, liaison with departments and referrals to other support services.
- Warwick Students’ Union Advice Centre: the SU Advice Centre Team is extremely experienced, and will try to help you resolve your problem or find the right person to talk to. The service is provided free to all students of Warwick University and is confidential, impartial and non-judgemental. The SU is also independent of the University.
- Togetherall: both students and staff can access the online community, which supports populations with their mental health and wellbeing – helping with feels of anxiety, depression, isolation and stress, to relationship problems and lifestyle challenges. Togetherall have a network of trained professionals providing 24/7 support around the world.
- EAP: is a confidential support service designed to help University of Warwick staff deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Health Assured offers cover for you and (in certain circumstances) your immediate family members, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Self-help Resources
Specialist Support Services
There are two ways you can tell us what happened