If you are not in immediate danger, currently feel safe from harm and do not need to report an emergency - then speaking to someone about your options is a great place to start. 

University Support:

  • Report and Support: If you submit a report with details, a specially trained Liaison Officer will be in touch within 2 University Working Days. Your report will not trigger a formal complaints process, and the advisor can confidentially speak to you about both your reporting and support options. You will never be forced to submit a report to the police, a Formal Complaint to the University or a Grievance to HR- as this is your choice. 

External Support:

  • Victim Support: is the independent charity for people affected by crime and traumatic events in England and Wales. Their support is free and confidential. 
  • If you are a student: Warwick Students’ Union Advice Centre is a third party Hate Crime reporting centre- the expert staff can also provide support, advocacy and advice to students even if they do not wish to report.
  • Stop Hate UK: is a leading national organisation working to challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination, based on any aspect of an individual’s identity.

There are two ways you can tell us what happened