This programme is aimed at all University of Warwick students at any stage of their studies.
It communicates your rights and responsibilities as members of the Warwick community that enable us to create a working, living and learning environment where everyone is able to understand:
- Their rights and responsibilities around alcohol and other drugs on campus.
- The recommended limits for alcohol consumption and other drugs.
- How to keep safe around alcohol and other drugs.
- Where to get support for issues relating to alcohol and other drugs.
- Where to get support if you are a student in recovery.
Note: It is advised that you complete this online course via either a desktop PC, laptop or mobile tablet as some of the interactive slides can be difficult to complete on a smartphone.